Ayurveda & Yoga in Portugal
July 13th - 18th, 2020
Single Space ALL INCLUSIVE: $1,795/person
Immerse your senses in Mother Nature’s splendor on a retreat nestled in the coastal sanctuary of Sintra, Portugal.
Together, as a sisterhood, we will dive deeply into the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of the yoga practice alongside the exploration of Ayurveda (the sister science of yoga).
Join us for a modern yet minimalistic sense of barefoot luxury at Dreamsea Portugal Surf House!
** Please note this retreat is for women only **
10% of the proceeds from this retreat will be donated to Go Light Our World (GLOW)’s solar projects across the globe. Not only will you be investing in a life-changing experience for yourself in a beautiful location; but you will also be giving back to impoverished communities around the world, as well.
What it Includes:
6 days, 5 nights stay at Dreamsea Surf House in Sintra, Portugal
Daily yoga (variety of styles)
Daily meditation (variety of techniques)
Breakfast, lunch, dinner is available for everyone (all vegan)
Access to sauna and jacuzzi
Access to private pool
Shuttle to beach
*30 Hours of Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance in the area of AYURVEDA are included for Registered Yoga Teachers.
***We can arrange for airport transportation, additional accommodation, and all other bookings for those arriving early and/or staying later for an additional cost.
What’s not Included:
International and/or domestic airfare
International or domestic transportation of any kind (ie- ferries, bikes, taxis, etc)
Cost of visa
Traveler’s insurance (highly recommended)
Cost of airport tax upon arrival and/or departure (often included in price of plane ticket)
Additional hotel bookings (for those arriving early, or staying later)
Airport transport (can be arranged)
Independent ground transportation (motorbike rental, bicycles, cars, etc)
Additional excursions, instruction, or lessons (ie- surfing, scooter rentals, sight seeing, etc.)
Personal photoshoots with retreat photographer
Personal shopping expenses/souvenirs
Vaccinations, additional preventative medical needs
Soda, juices, or alcoholic drinks
OPTION 1: Direct
-Book your international flight in/out of Lisbon
-Sintra is about 30 minutes from Lisbon, and we can help arrange direct transportation through Dreamsea
-Always check into visa requirements if you are entering from outside of the country.
-Make sure to check into the train times available in correlation with the flights, and to give yourself plenty of time in case of delays.
For additional information about location, packing, and our offerings, please click here.
SINGLE SPACE ALL INCLUSIVE: $1,795/person
*A non-refundable deposit of $700 is required to secure your space.
*We are accepting a maximum of 15 people only.
*The retreat must be paid in full 45 days prior to the start date.
- The total cost paid is for one space on the retreat (covering room, food, transportation that is included).
- GLOW and teachers are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- GLOW and teachers are not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing sponsored items.
- GLOW and Teachers are not responsible for airline cancelations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- Sponsored items are free, and not included in total cost of retreat
( you cannot request for partial or total refund for not receiving sponsored items).
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- VALID PASSPORT IS REQUIRED if you are leaving your home country to attend retreat.
- $700 deposit is non-refundable
- You have until 61 days before the retreat to request any refunds ($700 is non-refundable regardless).
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ultimate protection
- If you do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
- You must sign and return liability waiver and retreat contract BEFORE the first day of the retreat.
-You must pay the total balance of the retreat 45 days prior to the start date.
Meet Your Teachers
Founder of Go Light Our World (GLOW) and Kindred Connection
-Currently traveling the world on a mission to spread light
-RYT 800 hr
-Teaching Style & Specialties: Dynamic Vinyasa flows, Arm balance & inversion focus, Yin, Meditation & Visualization
-Dedicated Karma Yogi
-Often found upside down, adventuring, or both!
Instagram: @kaylala88, @go_light_our_world
Facebook: Kayla Nielsen Yoga, Go Light Our World
Website: www.kaylala-yoga.com & golightourworld.net
Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Teacher, and Retreat Leader
-E-RYT 500 hr
-Ayurveda medicine and massage practitioner
-YACEP instructor for Ayurveda, Prenatal, Postnatal, and Kid's Yoga
-Led multiple teacher trainings around the world
-Travel addict and island lover based in Tahiti
IG: @laurenprindi, @island.ayurvedayoga
Questions? Contact us below!